Breaking Warner Bros Discovery Splitting In Half

• Thread starter Thread starter anikamathur02
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 1,936

It's not happening. BoFA analysts just don't know anything.

WBD's linear assets generate more cash flow than their studio and streaming business. Why would they split it?

I hope Warner Bros goes solo the merger was a mess
They were already a mess. That's why Jeff Bewkes sold it to AT&T. WB never should've sold their content to Netflix in the early 2010s. They had everything. Premium shows on HBO, movie slate with Warner Bros, Decent kids programming on Cartoon Network. They should've taken HBO Go internationally when Netflix decided to do it.

Jeff Bewkes understood that he missed the train and that's why he sold it at a premium price to AT&T. Good for Time Warner shareholders.

Btw WBD is currently in a better financial position than they were with AT&T. It takes time to reduce the debt in this advertising market.

they want tech companies to buy their streaming assets so.
That's what the Publications have been saying since the merger.

They are underestimating John Malone and The Newhouse family. If they buy something, they don't sell it easily.

They were already a mess. That's why Jeff Bewkes sold it to AT&T. WB never should've sold their content to Netflix in the early 2010s. They had everything. Premium shows on HBO, movie slate with Warner Bros, Decent kids programming on Cartoon Network. They should've taken HBO Go internationally when Netflix decided to do it.

Jeff Bewkes understood that he missed the train and that's why he sold it at a premium price to AT&T. Good for Time Warner shareholders.

Btw WBD is currently in a better financial position than they were with AT&T. It takes time to reduce the debt in this advertising market.
I miss their ownership with time warner here I'm talking about movies during time warner they use to make good movies like The dark knight, inception and Scoob after WB discovery merger they lost their charm and started making bad movies like barbie and space jam 2

I miss their ownership with time warner here I'm talking about movies during time warner they use to make good movies like The dark knight, inception and Scoob after WB discovery merger they lost their charm and started making bad movies like barbie and space jam 2
The movies you mentioned were developed and produced during AT&T leadership.

None of the WB movies released so far were made by the new leadership under Discovery management.

The movies you mentioned were developed and produced during AT&T leadership.

None of the WB movies released so far were made by the new leadership under Discovery management.
Dune 2, barbie, The watchers, horizon were made during new leadership also stop supporting the merger i hope they Called off their merger and WB should be leader independently Just like paramount also I prefer universal over warner bros because universal still has the charm unlike WB

Back
Top Bottom