Breaking Warner Bros. Discovery and Paramount Global in early merger talks

Warner Bros. movies releasing now are all greenlit by previous management.

Zaslav regime WBD movies will only hit the screen by 2024 end or 2025.

So don't just blindly join the hate train.
I gave up after they did the whole plotting against on Oppenheimer also paramount isn't doing great nowadays after a quite place 2 fiasco

What plotting?

Barbenheimer was the best thing that happened to the theatres in the US this year.
I wish barbenheimer never happened i remember Greta gerwig the director of barbie planned to WB to spam the marketing through the whole month and Oppenheimer didn't got single promotion if barbie postponed to November then Oppenheimer Would've been a solo hit also casting of barbie is not so good except Margot, dua and The girl from sisterhood movie

I wish barbenheimer never happened i remember Greta gerwig the director of barbie planned to WB to spam the marketing through the whole month and Oppenheimer didn't got single promotion if barbie postponed to November then Oppenheimer Would've been a solo hit also casting of barbie is not so good except Margot, dua and The girl from sisterhood movie
The blame is solely universal.

I don't know what's wrong with ambush marketing when it worked.

Oppenheimer would not have become a phenomenon if it released solo.

Even Universal knew this. Some of their executives didn't think it would get close to $600 Million yet alone get $1 Billion in box-office collection.

I don't know what's wrong with ambush marketing when it worked.

Oppenheimer would not have become a phenomenon if it released solo.

Even Universal knew this. Some of their executives didn't think it would get close to $600 Million yet alone get $1 Billion in box-office collection.
Nolan movies are highest grossing for example the dark knight, Batman begins also barbie makers did agressive marketing

How many mergers will WB do? 😂
They should be the last and any more mergers should be from the International markets.

Recently, Warner Bros. acquired Blu TV (No.1 Streamer in Turkey)

Likewise they should aim for similar services or studio in International markets.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock