wat the hell is happening all the channels are getting jammed

dd sports is in worst picture quality.even channel logo is not visible properly.but signal strength is good in this channel

I think TATA(SKY users needs to raise this issue in front of Mr. Nagpal defaming TATA(SKY here doesn't do the trick either tweet him @haritnagpal or sent email [email protected]

I Am not Facing any PQ and AQ issue All channels Are Working fine with excellent PQ :)

Me too having very good PQ and AQ in Tatasky channels. Really confusing to me how many users wont get good PQ . may be some settings makes the PQ dull or may be some AV Connectors makes some issues..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Me too having very good PQ and AQ in Tatasky channels. Really confusing to me how many users wont get good PQ . may be some settings makes the PQ dull or may be some AV Connectors makes some issues..

Yes Kumar ji I Am Also very Confised :huh that how tata sky users get low signal problem and Bad PQ Problems Becuse at that time i am not getting any of the issue

I am facing only one issue some months ago that is signal problem form two tps that is 11510 H 30000 and 11470 H 30000 then i call tata sky CC and Tell them about this problem and they send a technician at my home and he change LNB with NEW one After That I never Face Any Issue I Am Getting very Good Signal Strength on All Channels :tup:clap

dinesh19 said:
dd sports is in worst picture quality.even channel logo is not visible properly.but signal strength is good in this channel
can you post the ss of the channels we are getting very fine here

Yes true...poor picture quality in Star Sports 3, DD channels, Sony Mix, E24, Nepal 1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock