wat the hell is happening all the channels are getting jammed

I think in some region TATA(SKY is not able to justice their premium service thats a reason some is satisfying with PQ and AQ and some is not satisfying.

dinesh19 said:
dd sports is in worst picture quality.even channel logo is not visible properly.but signal strength is good in this channel

Same here bro not only dd sports check properly other dd channels pq also very bad like dd oriya,dd Urdu etc.Faces and channel logo not visible clearly.Heavy pixelisation on dd channels.:angry:wall Some HD channels PQ also decreased like ten HD,discovery HD world,Sony HD etc.:angry No problem in my tv and lnb also new just changed recently,signal strength and quality also very good 90%.That means it's clear now that TS using low bitrate for some HD channels that's why pq looking dull.:wall:angry

That is why I am surprised to see HD feeds on other DTH as I was thinking that I am using something premium over these many years but problem is that we have spent so many rupees in tatasky plus recorder and I will not get much by selling this so I will continue with as my second connection. I hope that they get GSAT 10 in future and some miracle happen and top of that when number of feeds is still low charges are this much but when they will come close to 500, only God knows what they will charge with this kind of PQ ...

Moral of the story ..never buy expensive STB and try to look for minimum entry cost. Also in practical term hardly any use of recording because good programs do get repeated again and again.. I wasted so much money on Tatasky...so have to keep it active ..

if there is no gsat r any foreign satellite in near month r so i think clarity ll go off nw its vry bad pixalatng

K.F.X arun kumar said:
if there is no gsat r any foreign satellite in near month r so i think clarity ll go off nw its vry bad pixalatng

No chance of foreign satellite

Karan Rockz said:
Same here bro not only dd sports check properly other dd channels pq also very bad like dd oriya,dd Urdu etc.Faces and channel logo not visible clearly.Heavy pixelisation on dd channels.:angry:wall Some HD channels PQ also decreased like ten HD,discovery HD world,Sony HD etc.:angry No problem in my tv and lnb also new just changed recently,signal strength and quality also very good 90%.That means it's clear now that TS using low bitrate for some HD channels that's why pq looking dull.:wall:angry

can you post some snaps because i am not getting any problem in above channels and all are working very fine with very good pq

Some Snaps

Discovery HD world = >

discovery_h_Dworld_sss.jpg

discovery_h_Dworld_ss121s.jpg

Sony HD = >

sonyhdssss.jpg

sonyhdssss2121.jpg

DD Sports = >

ddsportss.jpg

Star Sports 3 = >

starsports3sssss.jpg

Disney Junior = >

disjrsss.jpg

@Rushil.D:bro ur PQ of HD channels looking awesome but I am not getting this type of PQ,looking very dull and huge pixelisation on DD channels,faces and logos not visible clearly..LNB also new only 2-3 months old.:wall

Karan Rockz said:
@Rushil.D:bro ur PQ of HD channels looking awesome but I am not getting this type of PQ,looking very dull.LNB also new only 2-3 months old.:wall

You needs to concern with TATA(SKY technical department.

Karan Rockz said:
@Rushil.D:bro ur PQ of HD channels looking awesome but I am not getting this type of PQ,looking very dull and huge pixelisation on DD channels,faces and logos not visible clearly..LNB also new only 2-3 months old.:wall

U can check the settings and change it for better PQ / If u have done it already then may be issues in HDMI Cable or Composite/componanat cables .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock