Watch fta

• Thread starter Vikrm
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 4,495
Status
Not open for further replies.
But these images are not showing the steps to be done to watch.

I think its a fake one, he is only creating hype here.

Are you guys seeing d2h logo on 9x channel screen shot that he posted. I am not able to see it. If the logo is there on that channel then chances are there for this news to be true. But anyway no proper steps mentioned to prove it is true. Let us give one more day to the thread starter.

Vadirocks said:
Yeah I Have Red it, And He Connected It To C-Band Dish With D2H STB, And That D2H STB Looks Like Having Old Firware But Now They Have Disabled The Option To Edit TP Details Bro,

So At Present That's Impossible

In this old post vadirocks bro saying the problem is with editing TP details.

But now it can be edited.

So is this FTA receiving possible??

Well thereis the D2H logo in the channel but chances of other 9X Channels which have Graphic logo and may be taken bfore "Tashan" comes ..
1 More thing is the old STB model with old SW we can use as FTA .he didnt mentioned about the Model with pictures.. i think its known to some ..
AFAIK Jenius jatt have 1 old model D2H STB which is used as FTA..

ZZMYX93.png

@Kumarbhai: So FTA 100% isn't possible in new STBs???

Vikrm said:
After many procedure today i able to watch fta in d2h stb.currently i am watching dd direct channels in blocked software

Which model STB u are using??

Jerome.J said:
@Kumarbhai: So FTA 100% isn't possible in new STBs???

I dont know about the present STB SW that it allows to add new frequency and scan/store channels.. but the older STBs i think the 1st model allowed to do so.. editing of a TP is not enough but STB /Tuner has to get the signals to scan and store the channels ..

He is telling that he is enjoying FTA on blocked software!

But not giving in details step by step.

It was possible to view FTA on 1001 and 1011 models with preloaded software. After 1st software update, all gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock