Watch fta

• Thread starter Vikrm
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 4,499
Status
Not open for further replies.
From d2h logo on APN etc. indicates that STB having newer software.

How to Tune FTA bro? Plz tell.

My stb model no is 1016 and updated with new software.for this trick you need satellite mangment password and fta unlock password call customer care and ask your box unlock pass they cant know this so tell senior and type it in satellite managment then scan dd dth tp. And save channels.

Satellite Management Password is 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th digit of VC Card.

What is this FTA Unlock Password?

Any relationship with VC?

Vikrm said:
My stb model no is 1016 and updated with new software.for this trick you need satellite mangment password and fta unlock password call customer care and ask your box unlock pass they cant know this so tell senior and type it in satellite managment then scan dd dth tp. And save channels.

Can you post the snaps with Satellite management page showing TP details, channel images with channel numbers?

I have sent an email to Cust Care with cc ceo, d2h and [email protected] regarding this issue. Cc called me promptly from Mumbai. Lets see their reply.

Thread Starter is not interested to keep the discussion on. He is mostly Offline.

AsitPaul said:
Thread Starter is not interested to keep the discussion on. He is mostly Offline.

I think he posted a fake information.....

Because, No experts in DDF can properly confirm this and TS not replying properly...

wt*!

Cc called me and informed that there is nothing called fta unlock or stb unlock passwrd. I even ask to transfer the call to higher officials but same reply came.

And last, how Satellite Management Password field will accept other Code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock