Watch the Semi-final With Family!

Did I say that you are telling lie? I forgot if I posted this earlier. So I asked you and you posted it. That's all. Why do you want to create an argument on this now?

Sadiq said:
Did I say that you are telling lie? I forgot if I posted this earlier. So I asked you and you posted it. That's all. Why do you want to create an argument on this now?

Give respect to members bro.. This is not a way the to ask someone for posting.. U r a Mod of this Forum bro.. Hope u understand..:tup :tup

Harry.S said:
Give respect to members bro.. This is not a way the to ask someone for posting.. U r a Mod of this Forum bro.. Hope u understand..:tup :tup
Most of the times it happened to be a misunderstanding by you. It was a question and I write with a question mark. May be I should call you and ask the things directly to make you understand the actual tone of my question.

Ok. If you are asking the same thing to me. How will you write?

Sadiq said:
Most of the times it happened to be a misunderstanding by you. It was a question and I write with a question mark. May be I should call you and ask the things directly to make you understand the actual tone of my question.

Ok. If you are asking the same thing to me. How will you write?

I forgot it bro.. If u found it then plz share it with us to confirm that i had posted it recently.. :tup

Sadiq bro i dnt want further misunderstanding.. Plz close this dispute & Help all members of DDF Forum like u always did..:hs :hs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock