we want ss1 in icp??

Anirudha said:
Then ask airtel to provide SS 1 in South Starter Pack, If airtel can't provide SS 1 who having a good relationship with STAR so :no don't expect with dishtv.

even tata sky only providing Star sports 3 & 4 in South Sports Special Pack

But in HD fee you will get SSHD1 & SSHD2 Both ;)

Re: RE: we want ss1 in icp??

Rushil.D said:

But in HD fee you will get SSHD1 & SSHD2 Both ;)

I like this package because of these two chs

Rushil.D said:
LOL its too High :D

are you going to say same thing on 9th july :lol

:)

Yes bro I don't care about star sports any more even Now I don't want dish tv to add any of star sports channels and if they add am not going to waste my money for watching old cricket matches on this channels bcuz now i am fed up with star bcuz when ever I switch to any of star sports channels they are showing old cricket matches of india 24/7 on all their star sport channels. And now am waiting for axn Hd and animal planet hd has a dish tru subscriber :p

DishHD said:

Yes bro I don't care about star sports any more even Noe I don't want dish tv to add star any star sports channels bcuz u am fed with star bcuz when ever I switch to any of star sports channels they arr showing old cricket matches of india. And now am waiting for axn Hd and animal planet hd :p

how you see any new match on any of star sports channels when the match is not telecasting at that time :wall:u:dodgy

Rushil.D said:
But in HD fee you will get SSHD1 & SSHD2 Both

Then and what about those South users of TATA(SKY who having CRT TV and don't know Hindi, I think except complaining to DTH companies we should write to Great Grand STAR SPORTS network who think behind the logic of STAR SPORTS 3, one think is clear STAR SPORTS 3 is just a channel and STAR SPORTS only having a rights of 3 STAR SPORTS channels and that 3rd one is fluke.

DishHD said:

Yes bro I don't care about star sports any more even Noe I don't want dish tv to add star any star sports channels bcuz u am fed with star bcuz when ever I switch to any of star sports channels they arr showing old cricket matches of india. And now am waiting for axn Hd and animal planet hd :p

Cricket is religion in India. So u cannot skip it

Anirudha said:
Then and what about those South users of TATA(SKY who having CRT TV and don't know Hindi, I think except complaining to DTH companies we should write to Great Grand STAR SPORTS network who think behind the logic of STAR SPORTS 3, one think is clear STAR SPORTS 3 is just a channel and STAR SPORTS only having a rights of 3 STAR SPORTS channels and that 4th one is fluke.

But Atleast All Other DTH Provider Providing all Star Sports Channels in 300-320 rs base packs not like dish tv who providing star channels only in highest base packs :u

Each and every channel shows repeated content when there are no LIVE events. What does TEN Cricket show when there are no LIVE matches?

Sarkar said:
Cricket is religion in India. So u cannot skip it

agreed bro i can't able to sleep if i don't see the score of live indian cricket match :lol

Rushil.D said:
agreed bro i can't able to sleep if i don't see the score of live indian cricket match :lol

Same here even IPL score also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock