we want ss1 in icp??

Rushil.D said:
But Atleast All Other DTH Provider Providing all Star Sports Channels in 300-320 rs base packs not like dish tv who providing star channels only in highest base packs

Now dishtv users needs to forget about STAR, if they want them better opt other DTH and enjoy STAR / FIC :k

Anirudha said:
Now dishtv users needs to forget about STAR, if they want them better opt other DTH and enjoy STAR / FIC :k

To hell with all star /fic channels bcuz currently I am enjoying enjoying spider man 3 in HD only on dish tru HD and pq of spider man 3 in pix HD is just out standing :sp

DishHD said:
To hell with all star /fic channels bcuz currently I am enjoying enjoying spider man 3 in HD only on dish tru HD and pq of spider man 3 in pix HD is just out standing

Enjoy Bro. because many more great exclusive channels are coming to replace STAR / FIC ;):lol

Anirudha said:
I think you having airtel too :huh which is greater then dishtv for the matter of STAR, so why you relying on dishtv's ICP.

Ya bro hv 3 dish

Airtel
dish tv
And DD free dish

Actually my father is using dish tv and I m using Airtel and DD free dish :)

Dishtv users can enjoy oneday and t20 matches on dd national too but not in hd.

There is no problem for me bcoz I hv tata sky+ hd too.

Devesh said:

But DD National doesn't telecast every series e.g. last time bangladesh tour was not in DD National

Re: RE: we want ss1 in icp??

Sarkar said:
But DD National doesn't telecast every series e.g. last time bangladesh tour was not in DD National
Ya this is a big problem but no problem for me.

Dont know why dishtv and star fighting.

Devesh said:

:lol :lol :lol

Re: RE: we want ss1 in icp??

DishHD said:
To hell with all star /fic channels bcuz currently I am enjoying enjoying spider man 3 in HD only on dish tru HD and pq of spider man 3 in pix HD is just out standing :sp
Enjoy bro

Really me too impress with the pq of pix hd and romedy now+.

deepums said:
Each and every channel shows repeated content when there are no LIVE events. What does TEN Cricket show when there are no LIVE matches?

Ten Cricket Shows Old Cricket Match Highlights And Other Programs Such As Great Centuries,Cricket Classic Etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock