Good News 'Weathering With You' ( Tenki no ko ) Anime movie will release in Indian Theatres on Oct 11th 2019 in PVR Cinemas & Vkaao

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
'Weathering With you ( Tenki no ko ) Anime movie will be released In India on 11th October 2019 in PVR Cinemas & Vkaao. can also book tickets in book my show. Confirmatory tweets posted by PVR Cinemas , Vkaao , Book My Show & Shinkai makoto in official Twitter & fb handles of their page.

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Last edited:
Happy for you guys...But can't they release it in INOX? PVR is not available in Odisha.

Bro they talked with inox the petitioners and anime distributors but Inox did not showed any interest sadly. hope in future they will also support after understanding the growing popularity of Anime in India . otherwise they would lose these customers to PVR & other theatres who are supporting fans. I'm sad it wont be releasing there :( . hope PVR adds new theatres there and Inox realises its mistake sooner.

Huge progress for Indian Anime community. Also Anime Cons took place this time in Mumbai and Chennai, Makoto Shankai came and gave interview and meet anime fans in Delhi, Dragon Ball Super Broly Movie in theatre, Weathering with you in theatre, Sanket Mhatre voice actor of ( Deadpool, Ben 10 etc) is trying to bring anime in hindi on TV again. Lots of positive for indian anime fans. Hope it keeps on growing and India can become big anime market like China..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock