Welcome Altaf G for Joing DDF

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 2,880
Status
Not open for further replies.
superdudebuddy said:
Bro Admin has introduced him. means that the admin would have conformed and then introduced
him to us to solve our problems from TataSky

Yes bro thats the point, senior cc guys are also required to help solve issues related other DTH....:hello

superdudebuddy said:
Bro Admin has introduced him. means that the admin would have conformed and then introduced
him to us to solve our problems from TataSky

But bro one day i tell you that i am from Dishtv so you simply believe me

people said:
if he is a fake guy,what are all benefit he will get from here.
Any money transaction to his account?
you people want to share your secured information?

yes bro, valid point but why Altaf or someone else would introduce himself as TS senior CC executive, I mean what he is getting it here....:huh

NinadG said:
yes bro, valid point but why Altaf or someone else would introduce himself as TS senior CC executive, I mean what he is getting it here....:huh

What fake guys do they plays with your emotion they made you fool they made you stupid they enjoy making you fool this is there time pass and also they want to be famous in quick time.

people said:
for quick and wide reach...

may be, I think this would have an approval from TS CEO Harit Nagpal...;)

NinadG said:
may be, I think this would have an approval from TS CEO Harit Nagpal...;)

As i already say no DTH company allows any of there CC to joint any forum for our business purposes.

Anirudha Das said:
As i already say no DTH company allows any of there CC to joint any forum for our business purposes.

Bro, we all know that TS has something special & unique in every aspect, so we should accept that this is also something unique from TS if not weird....:hello

NinadG said:
Bro, we all know that TS has something special & unique in every aspect, so we should accept that this is also something unique from TS if not weird....:hello

I don't think so T(S wants you to pay for everything with your call and sms they earns a lot they don't want any guy to disclose there plans for free.

Anirudha Das said:
I don't think so T(S wants you to pay for everything with your call and sms they earns a lot they don't want any guy to disclose there plans for free.

you are right bro, Dishtv also charges premium rate for sending SMS & earns money. May be this is the model of providing CC help by earning money on one hand & also adhering to Trai guidelines....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock