Welcome Back to Airtel DTH..!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Harry.S
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 86
  • Views Views: Views 9,179
RE: Bye Bye Airtel DTH..!!

If you take Tata Sky HD connection for 4680₹ you will get activation+supreme sports kids pack for 1 year(worth 3740₹) + HD access fee for 1 year ( worth 1500₹)
Check out the link

hdoffers

abcdefgh said:
If you take Tata Sky HD connection for 4680₹ you will get activation+supreme sports kids pack for 1 year(worth 3740₹) + HD access fee for 1 year ( worth 1500₹)
Check out the link

hdoffers

Gd offer but channels are very limited in Tata Sky as conpare ti Airtel & D2h, Dish tv..:huh :huh

Harry.S said:
Gd offer but channels are very limited in Tata Sky as conpare ti Airtel & D2h, Dish tv..:huh :huh

Bro then go for dish tv

Harry.S said:
Then Dishtv is good option for u...

I would like to go for Dish Tv definitely now..:tup

bad decision... as I already said earlier :s

shawl_who said:
bad decision... as I already said earlier :s

shawl bhaiji

still i cud not understand what was the problem with harry bro as he suddenly wants to go 4 dish tv
as v all know that by this calendar year only adtv wud b having 50 channels

Just giving a last chance to Nodal Ofc to retain my connection, otherwise def will move to Dish tv..:hello

Move to Dish, keep your adtv box, if later adtv adds good amount of HD channels then come back. I too think that instead of waiting for 1 year so that adtv could catch up if u hve money its better to switch to dish tv for HD channels. Im sure even if adtv takes its count to 50 dish will still be ahead with few channels. They are not being shy adding channels im sure they must be charging less carriage fee thats why every new channel goes to them.

Back
Top Bottom