What are the Price of New Airtel Setbox in the market

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 2,705
And one More thing i forgot to add is that Airtel's Ses 7 Satellite Coverage is very strong here compare to Dish Tv's Nss 6.

DishHD said:
Hello Now i can't Wait for Star Sports 2 and other ESS HD channels now Bcuz now i think their is no Chance these channels are coming on Dish Tv Platform. :s

So now i have Decided to Install back my Airtel Connection which i removed Few Months Ago and i Sold my Airtel Setbox also. Now i wanna Know what are the Market Rates for the for the New Airtel HD setbox. Now some dealer are Asking around 5800 INR for the Normal HD setbox. Now i want to know the Difference between Airtel HD Set box, Airtel HD+ and Airtel Recorder DVR setbox. Plz can some one guide me about the price and Setbox Features in these 3 Airtel Setbox. Plz Reply has this really means alot to my Knowledge bout Airtel's Setbox.

SD STB- Rs.2040 (south ultra 1M free.)
HD STB- Rs.3200 (south ultra 1M free.)
HD+ STB- Rs.3400 (south ultra 1M free.)
HD DVR- Rs.8000.

HD Plus has an external recording facility, plug your USB in to STB, and record unlimited.Recording top up required(Rs.25/M). Can't change channel while recording.

HD DVR- dedicated recorder,has 500 GB internal storage,free unlimited recording,u can change channel while u recording.

All rate on adtv website are real.

I don't know how u decided to go to dish TV from adtv. Bcoz dish was also not having ESS HD.

It was same that both dish and adtv not having HD.

U could have continue adtv with good satellite coverage n better GUI. T

Dth Thrissur said:
SD STB- Rs.2040 (south ultra 1M free.)
HD STB- Rs.3200 (south ultra 1M free.)
HD+ STB- Rs.3400 (south ultra 1M free.)
HD DVR- Rs.8000.

HD Plus has an external recording facility, plug your USB in to STB, and record unlimited.Recording top up required(Rs.25/M). Can't change channel while recording.

HD DVR- dedicated recorder,has 500 GB internal storage,free unlimited recording,u can change channel while u recording.

Thank you so much bro :tup

me_saket said:
All rate on adtv website are real.

I don't know how u decided to go to dish TV from adtv. Bcoz dish was also not having ESS HD.

It was same that both dish and adtv not having HD.

U could have continue adtv with good satellite coverage n better GUI. T

:wall

But Dish Tv add more HD Channels and my Recharge was also over on Airtel :lol

If u want more hd channel

then why settling down to adtv with less channel then

me_saket said:
If u want more hd channel

then why settling down to adtv with less channel then

I am getting around more than 150 True HD channels through Satellites like Nilesat, Badrsat or Hot bird etc. But all i want is sports in HD and specially cricket. So for me the best choice of channels are Star Cricket HD and Espn HD. It has been weeks that i have didn't watched any of the other channels but Ten HD and some Reality channels like History tv, NG Adventure HD , Colors tv etc. I Don't watch Tv much but i just love Cricket and Sports. Thats why i want Star cricket HD and ESPN HD thats why i want to install Airtel to get my fav channels.

:tup

Re: RE: What are the Price of New Airtel Setbox in the market

DishHD said:
Thank you so much bro :tup

please check the below ss for more details..

7yvurujy.jpg

bygyhu9a.jpg

pygamy3y.jpg

a5urutyb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock