What are the Price of New Airtel Setbox in the market

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 2,704

DishHD

Reaction score
Hello Now i can't Wait for Star Sports 2 and other ESS HD channels now Bcuz now i think their is no Chance these channels are coming on Dish Tv Platform. :s

So now i have Decided to Install back my Airtel Connection which i removed Few Months Ago and i Sold my Airtel Setbox also. Now i wanna Know what are the Market Rates for the for the New Airtel HD setbox. Now some dealer are Asking around 5800 INR for the Normal HD setbox. Now i want to know the Difference between Airtel HD Set box, Airtel HD+ and Airtel Recorder DVR setbox. Plz can some one guide me about the price and Setbox Features in these 3 Airtel Setbox. Plz Reply has this really means alot to my Knowledge bout Airtel's Setbox.

Reactions: Omi
50 Views and No reply i though their are alot of helpers in dreamdth Forums. Now i think every one is here just to read posts and no one wants to help any one here :(

ssparikshya said:
Plz Wait some more time as Zee And star have shown signs of there friendship

I don't wanna wait any more i have decided to Install Airtel. Even if now Dish Tv adds Thousands of Channels i don't care anymore. Now i am committed to install Airtel again. So plz don't ask me stay on Dish tv has my Dish tv account will finish next week so before that i want to Install Airtel in my House. Has my Dish is already Set on Ses 7 and working perfectly. All is need is a Airtel HD Setbox and need information about them. Would really be Thankful if some helps me here. :)

I can't Understand One thing here when you post Something stupid then every one gets into that Stupid Argument like Dish tv vs Tatasky vs Airtel vs Videocon. Has for me only Stupid Peoples argue on this Topics but when you ask for Help no one even reacts a bit to help some one. This is Insane. :angry :no :s :wall :damn

Bro check airtel website and u will find all the information u want.

Im not the user of airtel so I cant help u.

Devesh said:
Bro check airtel website and u will find all the information u want.

Im not the user of airtel so I cant help u.

Atleast a one positive reply :sp

brother you are from Dubai,so you need dubai friends response or indian rate?

people said:
brother you are from Dubai,so you need dubai friends response or indian rate?

@People i had Airtel HD connection in my house until i removed it when they Removed Star cricket HD and Espn HD and then Sold it. But now i am finding it very Expensive to get a New one. So i won't buy a new Airtel Setbox until i know their Real Retail Price of Airtel's Setbox in India. Hope Some One can Give me Retail price of Airtel's HD and HD+ Setbox in Indian Retail market. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock