what happen in tatasky?

gappa said:
Amarjeet said:
now i am realizing.very worst decision of me.really pathetic service/

May be your problem will get solved after june when new device of dth portebility will be launched from hongkong based compony.

I know,this willn't work as operator willn't agree to it.
Because everyone will buy ts/airtel stb,but will use d2h.:lol

I had tata sky but recently i disconnected the same, and i received around 10 calls from tata sky, they are offering me a pack Sports grand pack at Rs. 2000 only for one year, but sadly, i have already paid annual for D2h........

yes i too got the same call giving me grand sports pack at Rs 2000 for one year but i refused that offer and told them that first give me the sd and hd chs i want then talk about offers, tatata sky knows that they cannot add chs so they r playing these games, they r a big failure in planning, they have failed to cater to customer's demand. JUST WAIT N WATCH S THEY GO THE DOWN WAY

mohit_gupta79 said:
I had tata sky but recently i disconnected the same, and i received around 10 calls from tata sky, they are offering me a pack Sports grand pack at Rs. 2000 only for one year, but sadly, i have already paid annual for D2h........

Good decission. Enjoy Hd channels. Will you Share your experience between the two in picture quality, HD and SD channels

april months gone,may come but still no news about new channel.
actually what tatasky people r doing?
i think they r sleeping?

ts people are sctrating head for what to do?

bcoz they dont to apply their minds for any new channel addition.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock