Discussion What happened to bindass ??

Reaction score
After tv show khichdi and jai kanhaiya lal ki stopped airing
Bindass tv channel airing only very few songs on continue mode whole day without ad break.
Are they going to shut it down ??
And if they going to shut down bindass then my query is why star is killing it's music channel first they kill channel V and now bindass
It will be a pathetic move by them

After tv show khichdi and jai kanhaiya lal ki stopped airing
Bindass tv channel airing only very few songs on continue mode whole day without ad break.
Are they going to shut it down ??
And if they going to shut down bindass then my query is why star is killing it's music channel first they kill channel V and now bindass
It will be a pathetic move by them
I think channel going to rebrand Disney channel HD or Hungama HD

they already revamped the channel multiple times.. Bindaas channel Revamped
from Youth to music to GEC to current genre-less channel
no wonder Star doesn't care much about other genres as much Sports.

they already revamped the channel multiple times.. Bindaas channel Revamped
from Youth to music to GEC to current genre-less channel
no wonder Star doesn't care much about other genres as much Sports.
I loved girl in the city, beg borrow steal, emotional atyachar, dadagiri etc. Bindass was good competitor to MTV. Disney first ruined it themselves before even Star acquired it.

I think channel going to rebrand Disney channel HD or Hungama HD
They are only sports oriented now star is going pathetic day by day as I am music lover I don't like thier move first channelV god how much emotional attached with this channel but they end the era with channel v and now bindass

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock