What happened to iLove music channel?

Nat Geo Music ran almost same library for several years before it's shutdown. It was the only English HD music channel than before Vh1 HD. They could've invested in library like Big CBS Spark, Vh1 and 9XO. This is a similar situation. Best PQ among SD Music broadcasters. But no library to offer.

Nat Geo Music ran almost same library for several years before it's shutdown. It was the only English HD music channel than before Vh1 HD. They could've invested in library like Big CBS Spark, Vh1 and 9XO. This is a similar situation. Best PQ among SD Music broadcasters. But no library to offer.
Is Big CBS Spark is a indian music channel?

I love, music India both are useless channels.
Music India also shows some 10 to 12 songs whole day..
Even music India long is same from launch date.

Is Big CBS Spark is a indian music channel?
In my memory, its an English GEC. 3 channels has launched that time. Big CBS prime(flagship), Big CBS spark(action), Big CBS love(romance). They also swapped the names to Prime Big CBS, Love Big CBS, Spark Big CBS. Anyway channels didn't worked well. Even 3 channels were for 3 genres, all of them ran a few same shows & movies.. Dexter, $&# and the city, Excused, The blue lagoon etc are the ones🙂. The major peculiarity was they won't trim the explicit scenes, just blur the parts😉. All channels shutdown within 1 year and I think the partnership was with8 Anil Ambani's 'Big' branded entity.

Last edited:
In my memory, its an English GEC. 3 channels has launched that time. Big CBS prime(flagship), Big CBS spark(action), Big CBS love(romance). They also swapped the names to Prime Big CBS, Love Big CBS, Spark Big CBS. Anyway channels didn't worked well. Even 3 channels were for 3 genres, all of them ran a few same shows & movies.. Dexter, $&# and the city, Excused, The blue lagoon etc are the ones🙂. The major peculiarity was they won't trim the explicit scenes, just blur the parts😉. All channels shutdown within 1 year and I think the partnership was with8 Anil Ambani's 'Big' branded entity.
Bro I have watched all channels.. Big CBS Spark was English music channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock