What happened to iLove music channel?

Actually Bindass also showing few repeating song regularly

Yes.
Big CBS prime was English entertainment channel
Big CBS Spark was English music channel
Big CBS love was English romantic channel.
Big RTS Thrill was there too. It was an action channel.
I dunno what RTL was.
Bro I have watched all channels.. Big CBS Spark was English music channel.
When they launched. They had different content. I remember watching Bellator and Lucha Libre USA. The Oprah Winfrey Show on Big CBS Love. And music on Big CBS Spark. In 2012 they started airing same content at prime time across channels. You got America's Got Talent airing at same on Big CBS Prime, Big CBS Spark and Big CBS Love. Daytime atleast Big CBS Spark had music. Than they shutdown after having distribution problem. Had digitalization had happened couple of years earlier. They channels would succeed as AXN was pretty much #1 with the library of Big CBS Prime. IMO they should've run one channel with multiple blocks.

I dunno what RTL was.
RTL is the biggest commercial broadcaster in Europe. Currently the RTL brand is used in Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg (its original home) and the Netherlands. It also operates in France as M6 and Spain as Atresmedia.

I dunno what RTL was.

When they launched. They had different content. I remember watching Bellator and Lucha Libre USA. The Oprah Winfrey Show on Big CBS Love. And music on Big CBS Spark. In 2012 they started airing same content at prime time across channels. You got America's Got Talent airing at same on Big CBS Prime, Big CBS Spark and Big CBS Love. Daytime atleast Big CBS Spark had music. Than they shutdown after having distribution problem. Had digitalization had happened couple of years earlier. They channels would succeed as AXN was pretty much #1 with the library of Big CBS Prime. IMO they should've run one channel with multiple blocks.
And also all the three channels were available at lowest base pack in Sun Direct.

In other DTH, these channels were in highest package

What is the purpose to keep these channels running ? How they manages it ? From where they receive money ? Same issue with Raj Pariwaar.

I dunno what RTL was.

You I remembered.
You are right about big cbs spark.
Atleast one channel should have survived.

What is the purpose to keep these channels running ? How they manages it ? From where they receive money ? Same issue with Raj Pariwaar.
Exactly.
Channels like Bindass, I love, music India not needed.
We lost good channels like nat Geo people, 9xo, m tunes, nat Geo music and left with such crap channels.

Exactly.
Channels like Bindass, I love, music India not needed.
We lost good channels like nat Geo people, 9xo, m tunes, nat Geo music and left with such crap channels.
All the 3 channels bindass, ilove and music india were doing well and were showing good songs with ilove showing 90's songs with heavy advertising too but the criteria for them being paying heavy carriage fees to operators had taken their spark to keep them running. With youtube always a competition good pure play music channels like Sony Rox HD , Sony Mix could not survive while bindass, ilove and music india are also struggling nowadays to survive. Ilove music channel on Jio Fiber + is now showing songs with heavy pixilation , poor video and audio quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock