Discussion What is future of ISHARA TV and Gubbare Tv

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 8,664
Actually I was about to subscribe Star Plus as Star Bharat has nothing to watch except few shows and Savdhan India repeat but this good news made my day.

Now the answer for the thread will come :
Ishara has a bright future 😂
Gubbare no idea

I think Ishara will shutdown soon if the network will not do work for it. as they are telecasting only repeated show from Epic, Cartoon of Gubbare tv and some of their original shows. While Gubbare tv is launching it's original cartoon shows. The network should convert the Ishara channel from pay to FTA and make it available on dd freedish with some new original shows, then the channel may survive for long!

On 08 February I had tweeted to ishara channel to launch some original shows and make it available on dd freedish and also tweeted that if they didn't it then would become flop like Discovery Jeet, they blocked my profile after the tweet😑

Last edited:
I think Ishara will shutdown soon if the network will not do work for it. as they are telecasting only repeated show from Epic, Cartoon of Gubbare tv and some of their original shows. While Gubbare tv is launching it's original cartoon shows. The network should convert the Ishara channel from pay to FTA and make it available on dd freedish with some new original shows, then the channel may survive for long!

On 08 February I had tweeted to ishara channel to launch some original shows and make it available on dd freedish and also tweeted that if they didn't it then would become flop like Discovery Jeet, they blocked my profile after the tweet😑
Showing this
4X2FaB8.jpg

Now lockdown is completely over and no where near they should launch Ishara TV once again but with new name and identity. They can fill the space for audience like us who are waiting for good finite shows.

Now lockdown is completely over and no where near they should launch Ishara TV once again but with new name and identity. They can fill the space for audience like us who are waiting for good finite shows.
If they will launch again on DD free dish they will get higher boost because big broadcaster is exiting from platform.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock