what is the picture quality

indiawale

Reaction score
I want to know that what is the picture quality in rdtv sd among all dth.

indiawale said:
I want to know that what is the picture quality in rdtv sd among all dth.

Picture quality is still ok but not like it used to have few years ago

picture quality is good bro,but now a days some channels aspect ratio & picture quality reduced:(:'(

welcome to ddf indiawale bro :wlcm:hs:hs:clap:clap:tup

Vicky said:
picture quality is good bro,but now a days some channels aspect ratio & picture quality reduced:(:'(

I agree with u. I noticed the same thing. I still believe if they remove all 6 shopping channels picture quality can be restored back to some extent. As a Reliance Digital customer i would prefer more quality of channels instead of number of channels.

Hassan Syed said:
I agree with u. I noticed the same thing. I still believe if they remove all 6 shopping channels picture quality can be restored back to some extent. As a Reliance Digital customer i would prefer more quality of channels instead of number of channels.

bro yesterday i have noticed sun tv aspect ratio also reduced & adhitya channel sound quality reduced:(:'(

Reliance Digital picture quality shine reduced now. It is not like it used to be. Previously, they used to said "watch 250 HD Jeasay channels" but now as the number of channels increased picture quality reduced :( and now they are no longer "HD Jeasay" they are still better but not like "HD Jeasay" :(

indiawale said:
What is the signal quality response in rain

on rain times it's working fine in multiport lnb bro & don't know about single port lnb:k

bro why u interest in rdtv:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock