what is the use of flexi pack for tamil viewers

• Thread starter Thread starter rbkbalkrish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 34
  • Views Views: Views 3,509
rbkbalkrish said:
The only concern about flexi pack is that there is not even a single good channel in it.
We can't expect anything good at this price from any DTH operators. Even digital cable TV. As I told this pack is for namesake. Not sure about other DTH operators. Can you check and confirm?

what i am trying to say is that in the link mentioned above they have said that d2h music 1 and d2h music 2 are in the flexi pack. but its not there in the flexi pack...

in tamilnadu they are giving cable tv for less than rs 100 and almost all good channels r there. even digital cable tv is less than 100rs.

rbkbalkrish said:
in tamilnadu they are giving cable tv for less than rs 100 and almost all good channels r there. even digital cable tv is less than 100rs.
It is only till Dec' 31 2015. After digitization, you can't avail this. Today I received this SMS from ministry of information.

3e8eddb3cc436e794a1198cbcf832737.jpg

If DAS is coming into effect you can't get good amount of channels even in cable TV set top box at Rs.100. You can check out the price of digitized cable operators in their website.

Back
Top Bottom