Discussion What is wrong with Colors TV ?

• Thread starter Nine9
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 8,981
Now Colors TV has also started using the Notorious... I mean, Noto Sans Devanagari typeface for its promos.

LK6Qgg8.png
I think it is Open Sans.

After Bigg Boss they have only Khatron ke Khiladi.
Don't know what has happened to TV channels nowadays.

Just Repeated Telecasts are going on-
Colors (Balika Vadhu)
Star Bharat (Savdhan India)
Sony (Crime Patrol)
Sony SAB (TMKOC)
&tv (Bhabhiji Ghar Pr Hai)
Star Plus (Repeated Telecasts of Serials from Stone age period 🤧, U know what I mean)

P.s- I want Star Bharat to launch old episodes of Hum ne Li shapath (Supercops vs Supervillains). Even Non- fictional earlier episodes of this show can beat Latest Ongoing Shows.
They all have taken their maSTAR class from ⭐ Sports, specially Star channels.

(Offtopic)

P.s- I want Star Bharat to launch old episodes of Hum ne Li shapath (Supercops vs Supervillains). Even Non- fictional earlier episodes of this show can beat Latest Ongoing Shows.
I think, they cannot air them. Even D+Hotstar have not any episodes of "Hum Ne Lii Hai... Shapath". They have some episodes of "Shapath - Supercops vs Supervillians" and all episodes of "Supercops vs Supervillians".

I think, they cannot air them. Even D+Hotstar have not any episodes of "Hum Ne Lii Hai... Shapath". They have some episodes of "Shapath - Supercops vs Supervillians" and all episodes of "Supercops vs Supervillians".
Yes don't know why but All episodes are available with them. They have made all the videos of Life OK YouTube channel PRIVATE. Even they can telecast those episodes on Star Utsav (without changing name) and it can easily compete with Sony Pal and Sony Wah. (Shapath Can beat TMKOC & CID)

Mismanagement pro max of colors tv
Agnisakshi - Thu-Sunat 9.00pm
Durga aur Charu -Thu-Sun at 9.30pm

Adding to the misery of this
Beqaboo gets launch date and slot from 18th March, SAT-SUN 9.00 PM

TyAHFr1.jpg

So does that mean..
Agnisakshi and Durga aur Charu will air only THUR-FRI? 🤣😂

WHAT IS WRONG WITH COLORS

Adding to the misery of this
Beqaboo gets launch date and slot from 18th March, SAT-SUN 9.00 PM

TyAHFr1.jpg

So does that mean..
Agnisakshi and Durga aur Charu will air only THUR-FRI? 🤣😂

WHAT IS WRONG WITH COLORS
Pure mess..this week they changed the molkki slot to 10:30 again today I see it is showing now at 10pm..
Mazak chal raha hai kya

Pure mess..this week they changed the molkki slot to 10:30 again today I see it is showing now at 10pm..
Mazak chal raha hai kya
Oh yes agnisakshi Mahaepisode.. so they shifted other shows.. they are checking trps of all slots 😂😂 again they'll shift everything here and there

Colors after setting & messing up the new schedule,
Saturday Morning Weekend GIF

Today again molkki will telecast at 10:34..not even 10:30 what a mess!

These changes are impacting our freedom! Earlier there were no serials during weekends and hence I was able to watch any programme I want
Now TV is reserved for serial 7 days a week!😭😡

Molkki2 is going off air. The team will last shoot today. It is going off air within 1 month. 😂

Like what the hell. Why they even launched it at first place. This is highly unproffessional from the channel part.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock