what r the tamil channel going to add in dd dth

• Thread starter Ramki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 11,682

Ramki

Banned
Reaction score
friends if any one know what r the tamil channels going to add by dd dth means just write her . . .on 2011 they had removed all tamil channels

some one told me that they r going to add captain tv,zee tamil,tamilan tv is true or not friends

Ramki said:
some one told me that they r going to add captain tv,zee tamil,tamilan tv is true or not friends

Zee Tamil is already available FREE in DD Direct Plus DTH through nearby Dishtv's NSS6 satellite.
Captain tv, Tamilan tv will never come in DD Direct Plus.
BTW Vijaykanth hates DD Direct Plus :lol

See transponder / channel parameters below:

B1PrZ.jpg

Ramki said:
did i have to rotate my dish to nss6 satllite.....

Very slight half centimetre rotation maybe needed with light hands. Adjust your FTA Satellite Box on the above frequency settings and adjust dish till you get the picture and sound. Then tighten the dish antenna nuts-bolts and screws.

Vinay said:
Ramki said:
did i have to rotate my dish to nss6 satllite.....

Very slight half centimetre rotation maybe needed with light hands. Adjust your FTA Satellite Box on the above frequency settings and adjust dish till you get the picture and sound. Then tighten the dish antenna nuts-bolts and screws.

nice info

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock