• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Seeking Help what sony happy india B HD (70 rupee pack) have lock in period. (1 Viewer)

ASPrithviraj

Registered
Reaction score
today i subscribe various packs, but i want to change sony happy india b HD pack to sony platinum HD pack. Now it is not showing in list. channels are still coming.

Abhinav842

DreamDTH Columnist
Reaction score
All packs and À la carte channels have 0 day lock in period. If for some reason it is not showing try to drop it by calling on +91 1800 208 6633 from registered mobile number.

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
All packs and À la carte channels have 0 day lock in period. If for some reason it is not showing try to drop it by calling on +91 1800 208 6633 from registered mobile number.
I think his query was him getting channels without them showing up on his account. Happened with me once. He needs to cancel all pending previous orders.

ASPrithviraj

Registered
Reaction score
I think his query was him getting channels without them showing up on his account. Happened with me once. He needs to cancel all pending previous orders.
Absolutely right bro...
Problem is solve by called to CC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock