What to do now???

• Thread starter Thread starter Rahul Chanana
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 2,315

Rahul Chanana

Reaction score
Just before 3 days I have changed my package from Gold Pack to New South Diamond Pack, now the Problem is I am not receiving any of the Sun Channels and I have called CC several times and this stupids are just refreshing the same at least 8 times and the error is E16-4 and I am really angry now.Is anybody here to solve my problem. QUICKLY.

Send Mail!

They Acts Better Than Voice CC!

Or Tweet In Twitter!

Already sent E mail now and got reply that the recipient inbox of anil.khera is full.Try resending the mail later.

see by default you should get all the South regional packs, ie all 4 regional packs come free with south packages, so i think there is some technical issue so it is not getting reflected to your account.

Rahul Chanana said:
Just before 3 days I have changed my package from Gold Pack to New South Diamond Pack, now the Problem is I am not receiving any of the Sun Channels and I have called CC several times and this stupids are just refreshing the same at least 8 times and the error is E16-4 and I am really angry now.Is anybody here to solve my problem. QUICKLY.

Videocon d2h Troubleshooting Tips for Engineers (Here for all forum users)

Why such poor cust service at voice and email

atleast email shud be reached so that action can start soon or later

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

I have never seen such a poor customer care which never looks into the problems of customers. I am using d2h from past 3 and a half years and never faced such type of problems. I think I have to call the technician and waste my 200 bucks for this. After wasting around Rs.50 on mobile and calling this stupids at least 8 -10 times and that too talking in Tamil totally headache.

Back
Top Bottom