What to do now???

• Thread starter Thread starter Rahul Chanana
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 2,315
Now another stupid thing I called to CC they are saying that Sun TV is not a part of the South Diamond Pack and the problem will be automatically corrected. ROFL. I think the problem will be solved after Lok Sabha Election.

Now,finally after much hardwork a person called me from Mumbai and lodged a complaint regarding this and now I am told to wait 24 hours.

Me too faced such experiance with customer care (Tamil Nadu), their std reply is
1) it was like that only
2) every thing is alright
3) it will be automatically corrected
4) there is no such offer & bla bla bla..
with out verifying any facts. then i mailed my issue to customer care and resolved successfully but it took two days.

Now the problem is resolved, Morning got a call from Mumbai and then talked to them in Hindi and he arranged for Engineer.By afternoon the problem got resolved and now getting all South Channel

Off topic
Can I upgrade to south package if I am living in Mumbai and the connection is from Mumbai

jaysheezy said:
Off topic
Can I upgrade to south package if I am living in Mumbai and the connection is from Mumbai

Well CC will help you in this issue.

Anirudha Das said:
Well CC will help you in this issue.

If this was the case dear already I would have migrated to North Packs.The D2h Head Office is in Mumbai so they called me from There. In this what is wrong.Even if they called me from Antarctica then I should have some channel which show me Penguins. I just Wrote a post on Facebook and got it solved.

Back
Top Bottom