Good News New on DDF: Push notifications!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 73
  • Views: Views 4,584
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked in Opera , it's ok. And chrome window also ok. Bro.
GxYazk6.jpg
Bro you do not seem to understand the issue.

It should show Disable push notifications if bug do not existed. You need to enable it through account preferences everytime you logout and login. Hope now you understand the issue.

May be you think issue is push notifications isn't working or not showing?🙄

Bro you do not seem to understand the issue.

It should show Disable push notifications if bug do not existed. You need to enable it through account preferences everytime you logout and login. Hope now you understand the issue.

May be you think issue is push notifications isn't working or not showing?🙄
Myself logged out and login , when first time the issue appeared. After half an hour I done the same. It shows enable push notifications, only. I no need to change it. Bro. For this I done it thrice.

Myself logged out and login , when first time the issue appeared. After half an hour I done the same. It shows enable push notifications, only. I no need to change it. Bro. For this I done it thrice.
If it is showing enable push notification - it is bug. You do not need to enable it once again, it is enabled already before your logout.

@Bapun Raz bro, first of all sorry that I haven't noticed your post earlier. I have tested on Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox Android, That issue is happening only on Chrome, other browsers are working normally. Shall I test it on PC too?

Last edited:
@Bapun Raz bro, first of all sorry that I haven't noticed your post earlier. I have tested on Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox Android, That issue is happening only on Chrome, other browsers are working normally.
Excellent finding. As usual you tested it the way i wanted and provided result. Thank you for the Q2A bro. I am taking it forward with the devs to spot the issue.

say its been month or so notifications have stopped
You have issue with your device then. Notifications are working properly. The issue we are discussing is different one bro.

You can check with other browsers, if it works then check the browser you use - notification permissions might have been revoked. Else some power saving apps stopping browser to run in the background.

This is sorted automatically for me now. Push notifications are enabled even after logout - login.

@Abhinav842 can you reproduce it anymore with chrome/other browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock