WHEN D2H ADD THIS CHANNELS?

bprrkl said:
@samit Videocon has 64 Mhz Tp bro and airtel 32 mhz. so D2h can add double SD channels in a single TP than ADTV( Experts to correct if Im wrong). Yes TP space is surely being looked after by d2h and we would surely see the same in near future. Starsports 2 needs some time to prove itself in terms of content and popularity. We even don't know if this channel would replace ESPN :)

u tried to share the info which i told long ago in this forum but u quoted it all wrong.
airtel is using 11 tp's of 36mhz bandwidth and all these tp's are in mpeg4 dvb s2 while videocon d2h is using 8 tp's of 54 mhz bandwidth and all these tp's are in mpeg4 dvbs2.

so videocon d2h can add 50 percent more channels in each tp and hence 8 tp's of videocon d2h is equal to 12 tp's of what airtel will use

no. of chs that tata sky can relay in a single 36 mhz mpeg2 dvbs tp, videocon d2h can relay two and a half times the chs in that single 54 mhz mpeg4 dvbs2 tp

well I ve mentioned in bracket experts to correct if I am wrong. So From the very first I have asked the experts to correct me so thanks for correction.

dineshakshit1992 said:
lots of good channels like zee action,zee premiere,hbo hits,hbo defined,star sports2 still not added in d2h...but they have lots of news and religious crap channels

already the pq is worst why do you want new channels.if they add these channels the pq will get even more worst:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

bprrkl said:
well I ve mentioned in bracket experts to correct if I am wrong. So From the very first I have asked the experts to correct me so thanks for correction.

yes bro, i understand and that is why i presented the correct info

i did not intend to say that in a negative way, sorry if u understood it in a negative manner

sriharsha said:
dineshakshit1992 said:
lots of good channels like zee action,zee premiere,hbo hits,hbo defined,star sports2 still not added in d2h...but they have lots of news and religious crap channels

already the pq is worst why do you want new channels.if they add these channels the pq will get even more worst:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

picture quality is excellent, infact in airtel and tata sky the picture quality is worse off

dino29 said:
sriharsha said:
dineshakshit1992 said:

picture quality is excellent, infact in airtel and tata sky the picture quality is worse off

brother one member said he got bad pq for videocon so better you hava to help him by using your internal high source.
i am using airtel got excellent quality.here no one ask you for airtel pq. :)

Useless thread
Please Admin Close thread... Again arrgument Starts between dino and others

dino29 said:
sriharsha said:
dineshakshit1992 said:

Yes i too agree with you,compare to airtel & dishtv its better.

could you post some ss from your airtel.and also pm your customer id i will assist you for your query. :)

why some member is getting excellent pq and some (like me )getting bad (for me picture gets pixlated in fast motion pictures. please help. Is it due to SD stb . will quailty of sd channels will increase in HD stb , will pixlation prob will there or not... ? @Dino how you get excellent picture quality..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock