WHEN D2H ADD THIS CHANNELS?

Reaction score
lots of good channels like zee action,zee premiere,hbo hits,hbo defined,star sports2 still not added in d2h...but they have lots of news and religious crap channels

dude dont think of lot of addition now as it is only possible when it adds a transponder.. ya some channels can be added by removing some channels or shifting some to direct Active.. i think they will not add zee action zee prime ,, ya they can add star sport 2 as it is in demand .

Asit Bhai honestly speaking this channels are really not worth as they have repeated movies and dubbed movies aired on them. yes HBO hits and defined are worth watching as of now but expensive as they would be add on. Star Sports 2 I am not aware as I have not heard from any members about the contents. D2h is now short of TP space so until they have TP Space they wont be able to add channels

@bprrkl.. ya i agree with you ..this is the main reason . but star sports 2 can be added by shifting some channels to channel Active.. why every body compares channels addition of d2h with that of Airtel . there is 11 mpeg4 tp in airtel and 8 mpeg4 tp in videocon.. i hope videocon will soon increase it's tp to add new channels .

@samit Videocon has 64 Mhz Tp bro and airtel 32 mhz. so D2h can add double SD channels in a single TP than ADTV( Experts to correct if Im wrong). Yes TP space is surely being looked after by d2h and we would surely see the same in near future. Starsports 2 needs some time to prove itself in terms of content and popularity. We even don't know if this channel would replace ESPN :)

ok dude .. but why channels are pixlated in d2h (especially music SD channels)...if you are not facing then please help bcoz i am facing the pixalation problem in my SD stb in music channels and all channels in which there are fast motion..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock