WHERE IS PTC-NETWORK GONE @ 68*E ???

So at the spot no FORUM member has caught these PTC channels, I think we must all friends
make a QUERY against these channel to PTC-NETWORK team.Pl do join and share your Suggestions. Thanks

RE: Query about PTC channels..

I tried hard but still unable to get the signal.. According to my talk with ptc officials 9 feet dish is required and i have the same but still unable to obtain these on new transponder.

Well Intelsat satellites are from Europe Beam, so its difficult to catch signals with small dish from India... PTC Network channels are must needed ones for Punjabi friends... :)

I also try very Hard but not geting signals on Ptc TP, rest all channels working fine.

May be the Transponder is weak, from where PTC networks channels are coming... Just like the HD TP is weak in Insat 4A...

gssran said:
I also try very Hard but not geting signals on Ptc TP, rest all channels working fine.

Bapun Raz said:
May be the Transponder is weak, from where PTC networks channels are coming... Just like the HD TP is weak in Insat 4A...

gssran said:
Actually the PTC Network is playing the TRICKS, When it was Running very nicely on the previous freq. then why they change it to new freq ?

A big question ??? :sp
This is because they don't want the General people to watch these channels. The network set their freq. in such a way that it could be only Receive able on 10ft dishes.What the hell ...:(
You told me when it was already Running successfully then why the frequency is changed ? Secondly can any body tell me if the other frequencies are working fine then why some or few freq. didn't work ??

Please friends specially Punjabi can call PTC team and ask them why it happen, Why can't we receive the signal,So it means we have to pay to see the HARIMANDER SAHIB PRAYERS. Its disgusting..:angry

You are right Jenius, when all other channels working fine on 6 feet Dish, whats the problem , money matters.

gssran said:
You are right Jenius, when all other channels working fine on 6 feet Dish, whats the problem , money matters.
SSA GSS bro. but we have to Talk to Seniors of PTC Network by doing this they will aware that the people are complaining and may be some step taken after huge complains..:huh

Friends it is weak transponder problem.. I talk to ptc officials minimum 9 feet dish is required

Moreover before tuning for ptc channels tune another transponder that is 3867 horizontal symbol rate 7200. Tune the given transponer to maximum upto 60 percent or more then ptc channels are available..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock