WHERE IS PTC-NETWORK GONE @ 68*E ???

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
Yes friends I was also receiving these channels but yesterday the PTC network stop its
Transmission on TP 3733 V 7200 and now they are on new freqency the details are:-

FREQ:-3872 H 5000 :'(
FORMAT:-MPEG-4
MOD:- DVB-S

Now good news is that it can be Received in normal Mpeg-4 box as First it was in DVB-S2 Mpeg-4 .
But the Problem is I try many times no signal in new Frequncy,Pl do tell if any body Receiving the same.At the spot this new TP has no signal and
did any body receiving the channels please do post any updates. :skd
Thanks

Now from my friend I get news that the above given new Frequency of PTC network has
SR: 5000,But he scan with blind scan and find the SR: 7200 and this the main problem ?

THE SS OF FLYSAT:- :skd
T8SRG.jpg

FREQ:-3872 H 5000

Now the above FREQ. has new Symbol Rate like this:-

FREQ:-3873 H 7200
MOD:- DVB-S2 (8PSK)

so the mod has also been changed, Dear friends scan the new freq. and Post the ss here. Thanks

Vikram said:
Ptc change Third Time Tp in Last two month ?
Vikram sir ji problem is no body responding about this query and neither any body has Received in this forum from Two days I am asking if any body catch it pl do reply,but sorry to say no Expert is replying ??? :skd

A update @ 68*E

A new channel EXPRESS-PLUS has arrived on the same frequency where already Express news
Express-Entertainment & Express music is Running .

CH. NAME:- EXPRESS_PLUS
FREQ:- 4158 H 6510
FORMAT:- MPEG-4

Well they are changing PTC TP's reguarly after moving from 83*...

Bapun Raz said:
Well they are changing PTC TP's reguarly after moving from 83*...
Bro. did you have 68*E dish setup ,If have then l try to scan and post
the Result here and tell me about PTC. :skd

Uppdated:
BET U.K (My TV) on Intelsat 10 @ 68° East
Fox Africa (My TV) left Intelsat 10 @ 68° East

Query about PTC channels..

Friends is anybody getting ptc channels on its new parameters on intelsat 10 at 68'5 degree east..since it has gone off air from 3733 vertical 7200 on intelsat 7 68.5 east

RE: Query about PTC channels..

Hello bro. as it was plyaing very nicely on this freq. 3733 vertical 7200 (8SK), But as it gone
to new freq:

3872 H 7200 DVB-S@ (8PSK)....according to Lyngsat
3872 H 5000 DVB-S Mpeg-4 .....// // // to flysat

First I was receiving and now its very probem for more information go to this LINK:-

http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Help-WHERE-IS-PTC-NETWORK-GONE-68-E?pid=104872#pid104872

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock