• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 17,641
Status
Not open for further replies.
dear mystic first let the decision b made that who is at fault once and for all

namo narayan said:
dear rickross he wrote personal comments against me anmd i dont care what repute he has in dth forums, he does not bcome god just by giving sattellite updates. if u r ignoring his personal attacks towards me then all i can say is that u r seeing thru one eye and for ur info it was he who diverted from main subject of thread , not me
See namo u r completely ignoring my points.Its not abt who started here etc.Its abt ur attitude.Ur posts r now synonymous wth mainly two things
1)Praising Tata Sky
2)Bashing Dish tv
U also never let go any chance to bash the remaining dths either.With such an attitude ull always give birth to such thrds as this whr ull always end up fighting with others :-/.Just see even a coolheaded person like mj cant keep his cool here.So imagine how much irritation others will get.:(:
Why dont u change ur style of posting and make it more user friendly than a particular dth friendly?.Afterall these r forums for customers and here not many will care for the welfare of a dth company & so on and so forth.:c

Talking about post # 17.. what about these before that which were posted by you :bad

namo narayan said:
it as hyped a lot by some zee network fans that zee will launch zee tv hd, zee cinema hd, zee cafe hd and see studio hd on 15th august. so where r the channels, i always knew that it was nothing but false rumours send by zee network, they r also in many ways pro in playing with customers feelings and to chest people , they must have learnes this from sister dish tv
where r the dish tv and zee lovers eho were shouting at top of the roof about how cool things zee group is planning on independence day. i know very well the fraud and lies of zee group and they have stoood by their image in my eyes

namo narayan said:
well karthik these were just false rumours spread by zee bcoz they felt insecure with star launching world class hd channels. shame on zee network for dropping to such limits

namo narayan said:
really biswajit seems u r mistaken, atleast tata sky or star tv does not cheat people . also atleast tata sky had the guts to put the truth forward about their issues and not keep it undercover. this is what is called honesty. tata sky had applied for additional transponders 4 yeatrs back,isro should have given them tp within 24 months but due to isro's mismanagement they have not been able to give it till now,tata sky cannot do anything as in india only thru isro can u get transponders, there is no other route. anyways still tata sky has best aftersales and customer commitment rate bcoz they deserve it , despite space issues customers still r with tata sky since long time and soion tata sky will come out of it. rrest dth operators will lag far behind once its resolved

namo narayan said:
no desr karthik thosxe r ads for diish tv in which they show that if u buy dish tru hd, u will get great experience and falsely promote zee studio, cafe as hd channels(biggest lie is that in ad they see u will get 5 times picture clarity and 5.1 sound which is not true for upscaled channels) ,we all know that they r upscaled. i have seen that promotion

Thread was going to wrong way, very hard to stop that, reported by members to close it so closed for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock