where r the zee hd channels??

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 17,648
Status
Not open for further replies.
and lastly read post 51 admin, see ur so called responmsible manners, which language they spoke, mj started it, amantan accompanied him in using inap[propriate language against me , so whayt do u think that i should b quiet.
i m really feeling bad at receiving warning for no fault of mine

read post 17 and read what he says about me. read carefully

no please understand dino you have first started you have use idi*t word which is not allowed in our forum and pulled both amatan's and mj's leg....

read carefully admin what he says in second part of the sentence ''When zee lovers were shouting on top of roof , what were u doing then ? you were talking to uplinking station or went up in satellite of Insat4A to reuse some TPs and add V tps?'' and decide who was wrong

''lol..star gold HD is true hd....... any HD Users who is getting this channel will laugh at these comments by you on star gold hd ''

read he says ''who is getting this channel will laugh at ur comments. what is this?

Luxe HD and NHK HD.. do u think he will know ? he will even tell them as fake oneday..
Now he is telling that some movies are upscaled.. that means even someway or other Star is also cheating ''

read this too , what is this? is this respectful talking.

admin dont blame me unnecessarily, it was these 2 people mj and amatan who r the starters and culprits

dear members u decide who started personal comments

namo narayan said:
read post 17 and read what he says about me. read carefully
In post 17 he was just correcting u.And see with wht motive u started this thread?U hv now earned a bad reputation of dish tv/zee group haters.So ull irritate many users as u always keep on telling tht a particular dth is good and others are bad.Not many will agree with ur view point.And the result will be always fights.Its useless to find now who started and wht.Just ask urself why u started this thread ull get answers to lot of ur questions.:c
And regarding mj,he is easily the most liked and respected updater in dth related forums.If u say bad abt him im sorry ull not find many supporters.Over the years he has gained such a huge reputation.

dear rickross he wrote personal comments against me anmd i dont care what repute he has in dth forums, he does not bcome god just by giving sattellite updates. if u r ignoring his personal attacks towards me then all i can say is that u r seeing thru one eye and for ur info it was he who diverted from main subject of thread , not me

now when i have proved that it was mj and amatan who spoke bad against me, admin is not responding. i have always said i will not say anything bad until other person does so. really a pity that mj is being considered as if he is really supreme and taking action on him is an evil

somebody please moderate this thread properly...
this thread is going in wrong direction and has diverted from main topic... :angry::angry:

Note: don't ask me to moderate as I can't...... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock