where r the zee hd channels??

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 17,669
Status
Not open for further replies.
dear admin i m not taking or thinking negatively, as i told u i just responded within limits. see the provocation mj and few others did bfore i commented. i only started a debate on false claims and some people diverted and started protecting fraud policies of zee and dish tv. biggest laughing thing is that a member called star gold hd , a fraud upscaled channel. hehehe

^^^you can do debate brother.its not against forum rules but in true questions not useless fights and check my #59 how negetive replies you have done and i have opened it....please accept it brother.....we are not ur enemy but the truth is truth.:)

namo narayan said:
well for ur info in radia taspes,tata name was cleared of any wrongdoing. go chek ur facts first and dear admin go thru posts carefully and see who started dispute and arguement. i stand by for my facts and be it very clear if someone tries to mislead members , i will not say quietr, instead i will respond appropriately

dino brother, donot angry cool down.all we know that tata sky believe on quality service not quantity.Even if i have full belief on tatsky.But different people have different opinion.So u cannot change other opinion.And i see in every thread u r bringing the name of tatasky.It is just irritating.So avoid these type of things.Donot be over excited and stay on limit.

dear admin again i say i was within limits but the senseless provocation by mj and one other member forced me to put thr facts infront of them bluntly.
if someone tracks satellites and gives info, i respect it but when he tries to protect fraud policies and starts making wrong comments, i have a proper answer for that too.
mj has a serious attitude trouble as i have seen which is not good

dear amarjeet i did not bring tata sky name in this thread, MJ BROUGHT IT. i never bring tata sky unnecessarily anywhere dear

well you can tell them positively as mj and amatan have done with you but you have bring tata sky and star infornt of them first then told them negatively which is wrong only.if you can tell them goodly just they are behaving with you then we have no problem.by this you are loosing your reputation and respect too.

mr admin i always thought that u will go thru thread properly bfore blaming me. read post 17 and see who personally attacked first, it was not me

if u want another proof read post 23, u need more proof read post 29

in #17 mj has not fight buddy he has just told his opinion and you get started....lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock