Discussion Which are some discontinued Indian TV channels you miss?

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Today I was watching Tata Music+ service. It reminded me of old BIG CBS Spark channel. Man I miss those CBS channels. They always offered something fresh whether it's Dexter, Survivor or Oprah. Everything was far better than old players were offering. English tv was so great back then. Unfortunately, the delayed digitalization force them to close down.

So, which channels you miss the lot?

Fully Agreed with You @DJ Roy Brother.

My missing List as follows:-

English
01.Big CBS Love
02.Big CBS Spark
03.Fox Crime
04.Sony Le Plex HD
05.NGC Music
06.FX HD
07.NGC People

Hindi
01.UTV Star / Bindass Play
02.Channel V
03.NDTV Imagine
04.Zee Smile
05.Star One
06.9 Gold (3 hrs slot on DD Metro daily 7 pm to 10 pm)
07.Zee Zindagi
08.Sahara FILMY
09.Zee Premiere Cinema

Bangla
01.ETV Bangla
02.Sananda TV
03.Dhoom Cinema

Kids
01.Animax
02.Spacetoon

Above All
Sony ROX HD

Last edited:
Star One, DD Metro, Spacetoon TV, Imagine TV (NDTV Imagine initially).
Actually, Star One was their Indian content equivalent of Star World. Star should re-launch Star One and broadcast the 'Hotstar specials' shows on it, though they would have to be heavily censored for TV which would kill their essence.

Last edited:
Actually, Star One was their Indian content equivalent of Star World. Star should re-launch Star One and broadcast the 'Hotstar specials' shows on it.
The content quality on that channel was ahead of its time, now even though we have bucket full of channels no channel can be compared to Star One. Airing same old shows can also give them good TRP. Star India has lost its quality lately, Colors and Sony Ent. have taken over.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock