Discussion Which are some discontinued Indian TV channels you miss?

Initially 9x was also a good general entertainment channel, later they ran out of content and Zee taken over, made it re-airing channel of its shows and finally buried.

9x logo:
98fFYOy.png

Zee Next had some good shows too, but that also didn't worked and channel shutdown within two years.

cTbsDkA.png

Source

Disney XD was trash in front of Jetix. The Jetix Mainly used to air live-action shows like power rangers that too of many types like Light Speed Rescue which went after Disney XD.
Correct.. Jetix was on another level :hrt:
But Disney XD also aired good shows initially, like Kid vs. Kat, Kick Buttowski and many others before it became a Pokémon channel, and later rebranded to Marvel HQ.

I also loved Sonic when it had the Blue Logo. The show lineup was really good. But that too changed with the new Yellow Logo and basically just became Nick 2.

I also loved Sonic when it had the Blue Logo. The show lineup was really good. But that too changed with the new Yellow Logo and basically just became Nick 2.
Mangas, Power Rangers, Are you afraid of the dark, Super Strikas etc. It sucked after they changed from teen content to whatever the hell they are airing nowadays.

One Question,

Any One Remember 2002-2003's Cartoon Network.

When Pokemon & Beyblade Comes They Rename Channel/Programming Hour To Something,
Means It's Become Something Different For That Timing,
Even I Remember Time Slot (11AM To 12 AM)
But I Didn't Remember That Timing Name.
And It Becom Normal CN When Telecast Other Shows Like DragonTales Tom&Jerry.

Any One Knows?

Ex:- (In 2012-2014...)
They Used "CN Ka Masala Popcorn" For Movies

(This Just Example & Much Different From What I Asked)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock