Discussion Which are some discontinued Indian TV channels you miss?

My list

NDTV Imagine
9X
Cartoon Network (old)
Hungama TV (old)
Jetix
Life OK
Star One
Star Plus (old)
DD Metro
Firangi
M Tunes HD
UTV Stars
Star Utsav (old)
P7 News
Aaj Tak (old)
Star News
Focus News

Strange No one miss --- of old which was very interesting .:surprised::tongue2:

Last edited by a moderator:
All women crew news channel or the Northeastern news channel?
Hindi News Channel (National)

DZKYY57.jpg

Last edited:
What was the difference between Bindass Movies and UTV Movies?

@ak7777 bro. Did any of the UTV studio's movies premier in either of these channel?

bindass movies was the only indian movie channel for dubbed hollywood movies ...this channel was sooo good at that time
Later same movies moved to UTV Action I guess. As I saw all dubbed hollywood movies until like 2012 when it expiremented with Southern movies.

What was the difference between Bindass Movies and UTV Movies?

@ak7777 bro. Did any of the UTV studio's movies premier in either of these channel?
Bindaas Movies was basically the former name of UTV Action. It aired exclusively Hollywood movies in Hindi it was not only limited to Action but various other genres as well. Utv had secured a deal with Wb and Sony that time for dubbing thr films in Hindi. Plus rare movies were also telecasted. Utv movies catered to exclusive Bollywood content. It usually bought the rights of low budget indie films earlier along with UTV's films at that period.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock