Discussion Which channels do you want Tata Play to add?

I miss sony mix
And Sony rox hd too...these id*ots don't know which channels to keep and which to remove..Sony has a vast music library too but not getting utilized 😐

Both channels were popular not sure why they removed

And Sony rox hd too...these id*ots don't know which channels to keep and which to remove..Sony has a vast music library too but not getting utilized 😐

Both channels were popular not sure why they removed
OFF TOPIC 1. Music channels as a whole treated as a no channel due to youtube and other options free availability of music.
2. Broadcasters cannot make it pay as you see as per subscriber cost becomes significant even if it is 1 Rs. MTV Beats HD still not added on Airtel and Sony Rox HD never got added on Dishtv. MTV , bindaas , Channel V , Zing, Etc all being successful initially either rebranded or changed from pure play to mix mode,
3. You have to pay carriage without that it cannot get added on platforms .Ilove is a classic case being a good channel and lot of ads owners are not able to put on platforms.
4. Music channels have to give royalties for songs and it is very complex where Zee media went on to buy 9X media which some how survive but in between deal was not done.9XO and Nat geo music was discontinued.
5. There should be a strategy like showbox and 9X media ( 9XM) through DD freedish the prices are hefty and returns risky where broadcasters with deep pockets can survive.

Telugu fta channels to add on tataplay dth

New channels lunch on tataplay dth

Feedback give to tataplay company friend s

Big tv news telugu

Prime 9 news telugu

Zee telugu news

Mahaa news

Cvr news telugu

Etv plus HD

Gemini music HD

Studio one+

Vanitha tv news telugu

Channels required -

Balle Balle,

9x Tashan,

Punjabi Hits,

Music India,

Music Bangla,

Dhoom Music,

&Xplore HD,

ID HD,

RPlus News,

Tara News,

Goldmines Bollywood,

Goldmines Movies,

Dinchaak,

Unique TV,

I love,

Abzy Cool,

Abzy Movies,

Enter 10,

Sports 18 Khel,

Chumbak TV,

Nazaara TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock