Discussion Which channels do you want Tata Play to add?

When new batch of channels will be added? Is any new channel/s will be added this or the next week before Durga Puja?

Last edited:
Vijay Super HD was added to Airtel DTH with a low bandwidth capacity. We have a powerful new satellite but are not capable of adding a single HD. This is a shame for Tata Play. Tata Play shows good buildup but is not doing channel addition. I think half of the lifetime of the satellite they are only using for testing. Picture quality improvement is also pending, and channel additions are also pending. In the last 2 months, no useful channels were added to the Tamil channel.

Vijay Super HD was added to Airtel DTH with a low bandwidth capacity. We have a powerful new satellite but are not capable of adding a single HD. This is a shame for Tata Play. Tata Play shows good buildup but is not doing channel addition. I think half of the lifetime of the satellite they are only using for testing. Picture quality improvement is also pending, and channel additions are also pending. In the last 2 months, no useful channels were added to the Tamil channel.
Yes bro ,before few years not adding tamil channel

Bollywood Anger GIF by Jio Cinema

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock