Which DTH is best for price?

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 5,649
Rushil.D said:
but bhai thats they reality ?? isn't it :huh

except cost what they lack ? :huh
U should also use presently :shy,see till last June they were at 4th place in HD count,but suddenly like a bullet train they added everything,so at any time any other DTH can also do the same thing
Yeah there are some places where TS can't be compared like unmatchable quality of STB and innovative technologies specially Transfer one but still saying that no DTH can come close hurts sentiments of other DTH users :shy :k

kumarvishwas said:
U should also use presently :shy,see till last June they were at 4th place in HD count,but suddenly like a bullet train they added everything,so at any time any other DTH can also do the same thing
Yeah there are some places where TS can't be compared like unmatchable quality of STB and innovative technologies specially Transfer one but still saying that no DTH can come close hurts sentiments of other DTH users :shy :k

sorry if i hurt sediments of others :( but it reality

and hurting sediments its nothing bro go and check past how much we trolled specially before june 2015 :'( :(

bro one thing plz not no dth can be aggressive such as ts in near future [ reason ts don't have fear of price limitations ] even they may got ample of space becuase currently dish and d2h having but not adding also may be they are at 4th place but for how much time 6 months or one year by how much distance 3-4 Hd channels and how much ts ahead currently with 16 HD channels :huh :k

Rushil.D said:
sorry if i hurt sediments of others :( but it reality

and hurting sediments its nothing bro go and check past how much we trolled specially before june 2015 :'( :(

bro one thing plz not no dth can be aggressive such as ts in near future [ reason ts don't have fear of price limitations ] even they may got ample of space becuase currently dish and d2h having but not adding also may be they are at 4th place but for how much time 6 months or one year by how much distance 3-4 Hd channels and how much ts ahead currently with 16 HD channels :huh :k

I didn't knew before last June because I joined DDF last may,but if TS was trolled for low channel count then you have every right to troll others now :tup:tup:tup

check this thread not a single channel got removed but how much ts users hurt they only know :s :dodgy and we are getting fruit of that now :luv

Link Removed

kumarvishwas said:
I didn't knew before last June because I joined DDF last may,but if TS was trolled for low channel count then you have every right to troll others now :tup:tup:tup

bhai haters not only trolled TS but their user too at that time :'( specially dish tv users :dodgy

also if cost is a issue then airtel is first choice :tup they are much better then dish TV :tup they atleast try to give all type of hd channels :tup where dish tv lacks most importantly malayalam, marathi and bengali regional hd channels and also lacks dd audio dish tv come nowhere compare to ADTV :tup

Rushil.D said:
you are budget is low :s

otherwise TS is best no other dth even come near to them :shy :-/
Bro it is overconfidence.
TS leads the channel count now but they were at bottom till June last year.
At one time airtel was having highest HD channels,then d2h,then dishtv now ts.
So can't say which will be best in future.

piinku1 said:
Bro it is overconfidence.
TS leads the channel count now but they were at bottom till June last year.
At one time airtel was having highest HD channels,then d2h,then dishtv now ts.
So can't say which will be best in future.
when ? :huh

i talked about distance by leading with 1-2 channels doesn't make them great :hehe

Rushil.D said:
when ? :huh

i talked about distance by leading with 1-2 channels doesn't make them great :hehe
I think in 2013.
That time dishtv was having most fake HD channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock