Which DTH is best for price?

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 5,629
Rushil.D said:
but i don't think so :dodgy

as still slow unlimited internet & high speed very limited internet is the biggest problem of india :angry

Recent TRAi's net neutrality rule differ greatly on Internet and Intranet because Intranet is inhouse product like wynk of Airtel. So they can charge monthly subscription instead of per KB cost like internet. Also Jio has got MSO license. Now Jio neither have satellite like DTH operator nor have wide contract with LCO. Only thing they have is 4G i.e. IPTV.

So I am sure they will bring Jio play which currently shows live TV in mobile, tablet to LED TV via dongle like chromecast

Mr Ambani promised raise average consumption to 10 Gb per users and want to give us everything in ₹300-500 pm. So lets see how they fulfil it :sp

I am not sure if ROI customers can opt for south packs but if you take South Jumbo Family (Rs.220/-) and FULL ON HD (Rs.220/-), it will cost you Rs.440/- per month for 45HD Channels including all sports and english entertainment. This is the only reason I am still using Dish TV as I get all my favorite HD Channels for 440 per month (Adding cashback offers from PAYTM, Freecharge ect, it goes even less)

Rushil.D said:
you are budget is low :s

otherwise TS is best no other dth even come near to them :shy :-/

Oh come on bro TS is not that costly. He could take bumper pack(400+175 hd access)575 per month. Dont forget TS frequently gives offer of rs.5 hd access & there is also no late payment charges like ADTV. He could even recharge rs 50 if he wants.

Don said:
Oh come on bro TS is not that costly. He could take bumper pack(400+175 hd access)575 per month. Dont forget TS frequently gives offer of rs.5 hd access & there is also no late payment charges like ADTV. He could even recharge rs 50 if he wants.
Go and tell that to few adtv baised guys not me I know that very well but whats mean to say when baised are not going to hear :( :shutoff

Don said:

first of all we are not talking about offer.
Any dth can provide any offer at any time.
2nd thing in bumper pack no english movies and english news channels are available. So without proper news never compare any dth.

Bro your choice is only HD channels and specially sports and eng HD channels.
So I recommend you go for airtel dth.
your pack acc. to your choice will be -

My pack 99 + Any one add on + MAX HD pack(225) = 99 + 57 + 225 = 381/-

In this pack you will get all sports hd, all eng HD channels that are available on the platform.

Rushil.D said:
Go and tell that to few adtv baised guys not me I know that very well but whats mean to say when baised are not going to hear :( :shutoff

I understand bro how it feels when others do not understand ur thoughts. Even I m having a multi connection(3) of airtel but after they will increase there price they will no longer be cheap than TS.
TS seems costly but after taking TS I understood they are even cheaper and better than TS.
Here is how, Suppose an user wants all kids,sports, and all imp hd channels(except english) in ADTV he has to go for the eco pack+max hd top-up(381+225)=606 & there is also rs. 15 extra(if he misses recharging before due date) but in TS he can go for the bumper pack(400) and pay 175/sometimes 5 hd access fee with that there is also no late payment charges and the daily rchrge facility makes it great in this way TS is cheaper than ADTV but being an Airtel dth cust. I have to mention the only issue with TS is their AQ they should rectify that.

sourabhs20 said:
first of all we are not talking about offer.
Any dth can provide any offer at any time.
2nd thing in bumper pack no english movies and english news channels are available. So without proper news never compare any dth.

He doesnt want any english news & ent channels & being also an ADTV customer for 3.5 years I knw them very well Okey. So don't tell me that I don't have any proper news abt them.

Don said:
He doesnt want any english news & ent channels

First read thread properly from page 1 to 7.
He already told he want sports hd and Eng hd. okkk

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock