which dth is best for rainy season

• Thread starter Thread starter Carthick
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 8,882

Carthick

Reaction score
i am in tamilnadu i want a best dth during rainy season with no signal outage. and which dth has best ui as user friendly like to set favorite as per our order of channels and when i switch on dth last viewving channel in on bootup

lkkeyan89 said:
i am in tamilnadu i want a best dth during rainy season with no signal outage. and which dth has best ui as user friendly like to set favorite as per our order of channels and when i switch on dth last viewving channel in on bootup

I feel from my experience D2H has better Signal in rains since I used it for 3 yrs don't know abt rest DTH.

Between Ts and Adtv, TS is much better.
My neighbour has TS and i have Adtv. So, i have personally checked many times that he enjoys tv in raining and adtv is out of signal, even before it starts raining. Even with heavy clouds, signal goes, but soon the rain starts.
So, i would suggest you to go with TS.

lkkeyan89 bro,in rainy season all the dth facing signal issue,but sharp lnb is working fine in rainy season also :k

i think ts is best in compare tp tamil channels and pq qulaity. how about user interface? is it userfriendly? show me a special features in tatasky ui

Tata Sky isko laga dala life jingalala

Back
Top Bottom