Which DTH offers more pay channels at base pack?

Which DTH offers more channels at less cost in base pack?

• Total voters
jay kumar said:
why u not included Packs and price only for sun direct....

Take care of using words. Once spoken you can't rewoke. There are other ways of asking the same question. No need to be harsh every time.

jay kumar said:
other dth offering shoping channels which is not needed!

Bro, I already told you it is not about genre wise poll. It is about any pay channel that is available in base pack. If the shopping channel is a pay channel then you should count. Did you read the question clearly?

Sadiq said:
Take care of using words. Once spoken you can't rewoke. There are other ways of asking the same question. No need to be harsh every time.
ok sorry

@jay bro will update soon currently working on South list :Shy will post in next 10 minutes

jay kumar said:
other dth offering shoping channels which is not needed!

This thread is about pay channels

Which channels needed or not needed, we can discuss In Other thread

poll title saying which dth provide more pay channel at less cost in base pack?So,sun direct won here???

jay kumar said:
poll title saying which dth provide more pay channel at less cost in base pack?So,sun direct won here???

Ok. I checked the thread title and not the poll title. Let us see. And by the way when it comes to lowest cost, only Sun Direct is lowest in all DTH since all other DTH are starting their pack at Rs.240.

So, all members, no doubt Sun Direct won it on a serious note when it comes to cheapest price pack.

Now, let us discuss about the number of pay channels available in base pack irrespective of price.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock