Which DTH offers cheap HD package?

ABCDEFGH said:
If you pay 5₹ extra you will get 8 :HD in Tata Sky
But what about ten channels...why they don't include ten channels in any package

ehi said:
But what about ten channels...why they don't include ten channels in any package

Don't know. Maybe they want people to only watch star sports :lol:shy

ABCDEFGH said:
Don't know. Maybe they want people to only watch star sports :lol:shy

haha..super nerd...
:D:D:D:D :wall:wall:wall:wall

tatasky is a rival to dishtv (zee group)
dishtv is revenging tatasky( & co owner Star) for their feud dating back few years when Star sports channels are provided only as alacarte for dishtv!!!

now i do feel tatasky can pay the money to add ten channels in their base packs...but tatasky viewers hs no say or protest to push ts owners !!!!

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
haha..super nerd...

dishtv is revenging tatasky( & co owner Star) for their feud dating back few years when Star sports channels are provided only as alacarte for dishtv!!!

now i do feel tatasky can pay the money to add ten channels in their base packs...but tatasky viewers hs no say or protest to push ts owners !!!!

I think its time to finish ? fighting . They need to provide better service to customer instead of cheap fighting.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
haha..super nerd...

Bro I know that.:dodgy:dodgy

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Sure buddy..if they give HD Channels as ADD ON would be great...then better thn Dishtv.
In 590 mega pack they offer all. None provides this much channels for 590

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Sure buddy..if they give HD Channels as ADD ON would be great...then better thn Dishtv.

Agree with you bro!

hirffa said:
In 590 mega pack they offer all. None provides this much channels for 590

Even agreeing with you but it is beneficial for those who want maximum HD and SD channels. But if one want to have HD channels alone? I am not sure about the price of Dish packages with only HD channels and with minimal SD channel package. If anyone can provide that we can come to a conclusion.

But if D2H didn't introduce HD Access Fee, they would be the cheaper one for HD channels alone package with minimal SD channel package.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock