Which DTH offers more pay channels at base pack?

Which DTH offers more channels at less cost in base pack?

• Total voters
abp news is fta channels .In which Sun direct sharing from rdtv...

Sadiq said:
Thanks Rushil bro for the list. I was about to prepare the list and you did it already.

The poll is about the availability of more pay channels count wise in all the DTH. So, the count wise rank is as follows.

1. Videocon D2H - 50
2. Tatasky - 49
3. Airtel Digital TV - 48
4. Reliance Digital TV - 47
5. Dish TV - 43
6. Sun Direct - 39

But In Rushil Bro's List TS & D2H both Gave 51 Channels at 240₹ pm...

Imran313 said:
But In Rushil Bro's List TS & D2H both Gave 51 Channels at 240₹ pm...

Please check the time of my post and the last edited time of Rushil bro's post. He added few channels after my post.

And yes, the count of D2H is 51. The count of TS is 51 including Star Sports HD 2 which is a HD channel. In one of my previous post, I said we should not include HD channels since most of the customer base are SD customers. But anyway it is find even if it is included since it was just my thought only.

Please add ala carte cost and prove which dth has more pay channels at base pack

supermachi said:
Please add ala carte cost and prove which dth has more pay channels at base pack

Why a-la-carte price when you are getting them in base pack? Channels are charging the DTH differently for a-la-carte and package in their RIO

Sadiq said:
Why a-la-carte price when you are getting them in base pack? Channels are charging the DTH differently for a-la-carte and package in their RIO

if ala carte price added then we can know who is offering more cost at low price

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock