Which dth will rule in future ?

Yes tatasky is coming now with catchup tv and vod service.

in my point of view also videocon, and after it tata sky

if dish tv is now up from all, but there strategy and working is not giving a good impression to their customers, for example zee tv hd , zee cinema hd and zee studio they show promo now about one month but still same postion

they give advertisement HD channels and giving upscaled channels etc and

for STAR ASLI PACKAGE until now nothing new

Star cricket and Espn also same thing until now not added

Sony mix is also same thing until now not added

so peoples are day by day take bad impression from Dish tv

these are my opinion

thanks

karthik said:
But what about airtel hd ?

Dear Karthik bhai

Airtel will also follow by videocon and tatasky

but it is depend who add more entertaining channels in their package

as all our friends see videocon ,TATA SKY and airtel is adding good HD channels but Dish tv is still too back.

we like mostly hindi and sports channels instead of English other Channels so we compare with hindi channels.

and dish tv is far from hindi channel adding in their package,

so dish tv is coming after Airtel in my opinion.

if they add good Hd entertaining hindi channels which are awaiting then it will be come in up numbers.

thanks

Speculations apart fact is dish tv stills holds the number one position in indian dth industry in terms of subscriber base. But future of dth belongs to hd and 3d services... it can be anybody's game, on the base of hd and 3d services...

I think ADTV will get better and better in future.
They have the aggressive approach towards channel addition and they have the technology support and TP Space on their way to achieve this position.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock