Which dth will rule in future ?

@mazhar, the points you are telling about adtv is also applicable to dish tv also.

karthik said:
@mazhar, the points you are telling about adtv is also applicable to dish tv also.

Dishtv is facing TP Space on Crunch on NSS6.That is why they are removing SD channels from NSS6 and putting on AsaSat5. That is only for HD viewers.
If we compare Dishtv PQ and SQ quality with ADTV then ADTV is far far better than Dishtv and ADTV is offering better HD channels package prices.

in my opinion tata sky will emerge as no. 1 dth operator . just wait and watch in near future. tata sky will rule the world of dth. just wait.

Well today we have to accept that adtv is no.1 bcz they are growing at a very fast rate bcz of their aggresive strategy .and then videcon d2h bcz their ch. Addition is much faster than others .Tata sky is also follow them and one thing i like abt tata sky is that they add all cricket ch. In HD format. Now Reliance digital tv may be if they will change their strategy they will be no.1. They have few problem that very late ch. Addition and very less add on t.v.

@ravi.
Tatasky not added hd format of neo cricket this time.

Airtel and dish tv : No one can touch for atleast for one year.

i guess so. dishtv growing huge with the usb recording thingy :)

Sent via Tapatalk

Yeah...they just need some actual HD channels instead of Upscaled ones...

Sent via Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock