• Thread starter Thread starter anubhav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 45
  • Views Views: Views 4,332
Re: RE: Which hd dth should I go for?

Govind11 said:
Every time?:huh
I am joined today.:hello
Ya u joined today, what type of explanation u want, tell me I'll give u.

Devesh said:
Ya u joined today, what type of explanation u want, tell me I'll give u.

Bro, I just want explanation about Airtel dth. How it is best as compared with d2h without considering Hardware & dvr.

Re: RE: Which hd dth should I go for?

Govind11 said:
Bro, I just want explanation about Airtel dth. How it is best as compared with d2h without considering Hardware & dvr.
I hv d2h 1TB dvr, i never like d2h hardware and ui quality, even packs wise d2h is no more cheap now.

Only channels r more in d2h compare to other dth but d2h not providing good quality thats why people say choose airtel.

Even i remove my d2h dvr bcoz of its laggy software and poor hardware.

anubhav said:
And how is airtel customer support as compared to d2h or even tatasky?

Why you want customer support everyday? This is required at the time of failure of equipment & information about packs, ala carte or any..:huh

Devesh said:
I hv d2h 1TB dvr, i never like d2h hardware and ui quality, even packs wise d2h is no more cheap now.

Only channels r more in d2h compare to other dth but d2h not providing good quality thats why people say choose airtel.

Even i remove my d2h dvr bcoz of its laggy software and poor hardware.

Yes... I read your review of the d2h dvr and since then im skeptical about d2h hardware and software..

anubhav said:
Yes... I read your review of the d2h dvr and since then im skeptical about d2h hardware and software..

Don't consider just hardware & software.:no
Think overall things about any product. I think Dishtv will be better than Airtel better than d2h.

Govind11 said:
Why you want customer support everyday? This is required at the time of failure of equipment & about information.:huh

I didn't mean or nor wrote EVERYDAY... Pls read carefully..
I need to know after sale service of the mentioned dth companies so that i dont have any problems afterwards.

anubhav said:
I didn't mean or nor wrote EVERYDAY... Pls read carefully..
I need to know after sale service of the mentioned dth companies so that i dont have any problems afterwards.

Customer care services are best in all dth. You will not have any problem in any dth for customer service.:hello

Govind11 said:
Don't consider just hardware & software.:no
Think overall things about any product. I think Dishtv will be better than Airtel better than d2h.
If the hardware and software are not upto the mark whats the use of spending 7000rs.... Airtel is 2000 cheaper than d2h dvr with much better quality.....

Back
Top Bottom