Seeking Help Should i go with Tata Play or Airtel dth ?

So it was not resolved. Escalate to nodal officer. Dishtv takes it seriously. In my view its best. I am getting Travel XP HD free with Music active channel services free in Dishtv. I have taken Android box and paying only 160 only for my channels with all online free channels etc available with excellent PQ and Audio quality.In fact no charges required to use the Apps
My past experience with Dishtv was so satisfactory regarding all aspects. I am also getting Travel XP HD for free as well india cricket hd 3m. But this time they are not resolving my stb issue despite so many calls.

So it was not resolved. Escalate to nodal officer. Dishtv takes it seriously. In my view its best. I am getting Travel XP HD free with Music active channel services free in Dishtv. I have taken Android box and paying only 160 only for my channels with all online free channels etc available with excellent PQ and Audio quality.In fact no charges required to use the Apps
Which apps are free bro in DishTV Android box?Can we see all subscribed channels free thru this box if channels are not coming due to rain

My past experience with Dishtv was so satisfactory regarding all aspects. I am also getting Travel XP HD for free as well india cricket hd 3m. But this time they are not resolving my stb issue despite so many calls.
Escalate via customer care. Write to nodal officer. When I complained I was getting call every 5 minutes from Dishtv to resolve the issue. I was travelling then. When I returned I was told the by the people that it had gone at the higher level and they were told to return only when the issue was resolved.

Which apps are free bro in DishTV Android box?Can we see all subscribed channels free thru this box if channels are not coming due to rain
OFF TOPIC REPLY Free apps means all free android apps which you can download and watch. Mx Player,Chaupal, Watcho including foreign sports channels and all free contents from paid apps.Watcho has live channels and will be available to you as per subscription. Problem is that all paid channels are not available on watcho.During rain the regular channels does not work but online free channels work so does the paid channels. .Dishtv does not charge anything as a subscription to use Android box . You have to separately subscribe to paid apps like SonyLiv etc but like in case of other operators you have to opt compulsory the bundled app subscription along with DTH charges.

Last edited:
Offtopic: Sun offers the lowest NCF that is ₹50. If cost is the concern. Go with Sun. Carries all channels you mentioned including an additional HD sports channels Sports18 1 HD and Sony Ten 4 HD which is not available on any other DTH platform.

Offtopic: Sun offers the lowest NCF that is ₹50. If cost is the concern. Go with Sun. Carries all channels you mentioned including an additional HD sports channels Sports18 1 HD and Sony Ten 4 HD which is not available on any other DTH platform.
Price is not the major issue but we don't watch much of television. So no need to spend higher monthly recharge amount. Also i reside in Madhya Pradesh and my family is hindi speaking so Sun is not the right choice for me.

Quality is important one in all products. In my experience Tataplay is the better choice. After gsat24 we will be got better than now. And you also analysis well, after then you make your dicission.
In my opinion also Tata play looks more prominent as they are providing star channels on Tata play mobile app without hotstar subscription.

Escalate via customer care. Write to nodal officer. When I complained I was getting call every 5 minutes from Dishtv to resolve the issue. I was travelling then. When I returned I was told the by the people that it had gone at the higher level and they were told to return only when the issue was resolved.
I had talked to their senior representative through callback multiple times but they haven't taken my complaint seriously that make me angry with them. I had also enrolled under their so called VIP membership but of no use.

Tata Play and ADTV both are fine in terms of quality. But TP has a bit better customer support available when compared to ADTV in certain aspects.
Availability of channels are not a major concern. ADTV is yet to add a few remaining HD channels when compared to TP, but all major HD channels are available. TP has the highest HD count.

Though I haven't used the services personally but heard that Dish/D2H has better SD quality.
My major concern is quality service including pack modification as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock