Which is Best DVR among D2H, TS & ADTV

• Thread starter Thread starter rkk960
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 59
  • Views Views: Views 6,146

rkk960

Reaction score
I have d2h hd 2222 stb with u/l recording, but I am not satisfied with it. I am unable to watch every channel while recording a channel. Eg: Cannot watch Star Sprt Hd1 while recording any entertainment channel.
I want to upgrade to HD DVR.

Please suggest me Best DVR which ha good sound & picture quality on both SD & HD channels with good hardware.

Please help......

rkk960 said:
I have d2h hd 2222 stb with u/l recording, but I am not satisfied with it. I am unable to watch every channel while recording a channel. Eg: Cannot watch Star Sprt Hd1 while recording any entertainment channel.
I want to upgrade to HD DVR.

Please suggest me Best DVR which ha good sound & picture quality on both SD & HD channels with good hardware.

Please help......

If you want THE BEST then there is just one. Tata sky plus hd. If u ask second best then adtv and then d2h. While i am asnwering you i am not considering channel availability aspect and solely answering on the basis of hardware/software of dvr.

shiwesh said:
If you want THE BEST then there is just one. Tata sky plus hd. If u ask second best then adtv and then d2h. While i am asnwering you i am not considering channel availability aspect and solely answering on the basis of hardware/software of dvr.

Can you please describe some major differences.

Go for Adtv HD DVR. I have been using from a long time. No problems and its performance is flawless.. It gives you 500 GB of complete storage..

I'm a satisfied ADTV HD-DVR user. One thing I feel advantage over T's by ADTV is no HD access fees. Just pay according to pack as per ur need. To watch all HD channel you don't have to purchase highest value pack + Rs. 125/-as HD Access fees. But you can get ADTV all HD channel @175/- on lowest base pack of 220/- or even on Ala Carte pack @169/-

I suggest you to go for Ts HD..Its the best among all ..

Back
Top Bottom